- The JobScheduler Engine is operated as a daemon (Unix) or service (Windows) and represents the heart of the scheduling environment.
- The JobScheduler Engine processes jobs, job chains and orders and takes care of schedules for an accurate timing of job starts.
- The JobScheduler Engine runs independently of other scheduling components and can be accessed by JOC - JobScheduler Operations Center, the GUI that allows to view existing jobs, job chains, orders etc. and that enables to control these objects.
- Features - JobScheduler Engine
- How To - JobScheduler Engine
- FAQ - JobScheduler Engine
- Build Instructions