Operational tasks include:
- operating the JS7 components, i.e. starting, stopping and restarting the components,
- setting up and maintaining JS7 components for secure operation,
- guaranteeing the availability of resources for JS7 such as storage and database access,
- checking log files for events that indicate problems about interoperability of JS7 components such as inaccessible Agents.
A number of JS7 services run unattended and should be configured to match operational requirements, for example:
- the Daily Plan is generated automatically,
- cleanup of the workflow history is performed on a daily basis,
- log retention is performed automatically.
- JS7 - Sizing
- JS7 - Database
- JS7 - Initial Operation
- JS7 - Command Line Operation
- JS7 - Logging
- JS7 - Services