JobScheduler releases before 1.3.12
- The JobScheduler installation ships with a JDBC driver for Oracle that supports the Oracle DBMS up to version 10g.
- If you want to use version 11g or newer of the Oracle DBMS then you have to replace the file ojdbc14.jar in the lib folder of your installation with an updated Oracle JDBC Driver.
- For Oracle 11g the JDBC Driver 184.108.40.206 should be used - not a more recent release, see http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/enterprise-edition/jdbc-111060-084321.html.
Thank you for this information to Stephen Windsor, Oracle database administrator at Wesleyan University, Connecticut. It is not confirmed by the developers of JobScheduler.
JobScheduler Releases after 1.3.12
- JobScheduler ships with the Oracle JDBC Driver version 220.127.116.11 that includes the file ojdbc6.jar.
- - JS-816Getting issue details... STATUS