During setup of the JobScheduler you can enable the Event Service feature in JobScheduler. If you don't install this, you can install the necessary file afterwards.
- Please download the event handler files (see link below)
- Unzip the archive to $SCHEDULER_DATA/config
- Check with JOC whether you a job chain exists with the name sos/events/scheduler_event_service
- If you want to enable the event views in JID then please create a file scheduler_home/user_bin/dashboard_environment_variables.cmd|sh and add this line
- Please note, that you need a release >= 188.8.131.5272 to get the event views in JID
- events_supervisor.zip - event handler files