- Define a sync job.
- Add the parameters ParallelExecution_required_orderh1. 2 and ParallelSample_required_orders1.
- The value of the parameter ParallelExecution_required_orders is the number of entry points in the job chain ParallelExecution (see below).
- Define a job execute.
- Set the parameter job_chain to the value
Job Chain: ParallelExecution
- Define a job chain ParallelExecution.
- This job chain has several entry points. One for each parallel execution.
- In this example we use two entry points named p1 and p2.
- p1 is assigned a job and has a next state p1.b that executes a second job.
- p2 just executes one job.
- Both p1 and p2 end in a sync node.
Job Chain: ParallelSample
- Define a job chain ParallelSample.
- This job chain starts the jobs that should be executed in parallel and can have one scheduled order.
- There can also be steps before and after the jobs to be executed in parallel.
- Add a step for each job to be executed in parallel. The state of this step must be the same as in job chain ParallelExecution. In this example it is p1 and p2.
Add an order for the job chain ParallelSample. You can assign a schedule for this order.
You can download the source for this example from here.