Automated deployment performs the steps to install, to package and to deploy JS7 products in unattended mode using headless installation and deployment procedures.
The following building blocks are applied for automated deployment:
- JS7 - Deployment Area: is the environment for automated deployment.
- JS7 - Deployment Descriptor: specifies which JS7 products should be installed on which hosts using which installation and configuration options.
- JS7 - Deployment Packaging: performs installation using the installer scripts and creates Deployment Packages of the installation and configuration directories.
- JS7 - Automated Installation and Update: makes use of installer scripts for installation, updates, upgrades and patches of JS7 products.
- JS7 - Deployment Workflow: allows to automatically transfer and extract Deployment Packages to target hosts at any level of parallelism.
Find step-by-step instructions from the JS7 - Deployment - Getting Started section.
- JS7 - Deployment - Getting Started
- JS7 - Deployment Area
- JS7 - Deployment Descriptor
- JS7 - Deployment Packaging
- JS7 - Deployment Workflow