- Users might observe that the JOC Cockpit GUI becomes slow after some hours of work. The precise period when this happens is not predictable.
- Slowness means that, for example, the typing of characters is delayed in the GUI.
- This problem occurs more frequently with Firefox than with browser products such as Chrome, Safari etc.
- Garbage collection of unused web data is not perfect with browsers.
- In fact - depending on the operations a user is carrying out in the GUI - the browser might not cleanup unused web data, slowing down the JOC Cockpit GUI.
- Refresh the browser page. This forces unused web data to be removed.
- It is not necessary to clear the browser cache.