Use of Jobs
Independent Job Start Pattern
- Jobs are completely independent from one another.
- Each job has an individual start time.
Job Start Pattern based on Execution Results
- Jobs are started based on the execution result of a previous job.
- If Job 1 returns an exit code 1 then Job 2 will be executed.
- If Job 1 returns an exit code 2 then Job 3 will be executed.
Parallel Tasks Job Start Pattern
- Jobs can be executed in multiple tasks.
- Each task is executed independently from one another.