Example: transfer from WebDAV server to local file system:
First we make some global profiles for WebDAV to local transfer.
The profile copy_webdav2local will be included in further profiles
Example with file_path
In the file_path you can enter a list of source files.
- If the option source_dir is empty then these files must have absolute paths from the viewpoint of the WebDAV server (e.g. DocumentRoot setting in apache).
- If the option source_dir is not empty then these files must have paths relative to the source_dir directory. In this example we have two files with the same name (/jade/out/1.txt and /jade/out2/1.txt).
After the transfer they are only one file /tmp/test/jade/in/1.txt in the target directory.
This is a special situation but a good example to discuss the different behavior depending on the options overwrite_files (default:yes) and append_files (default:no).
Here we have three profiles:
- In the first example filepath_append the target file has the content of both source files.
- In the second example filepath_no_overwrite the target file has the content of the first source files (/jade/out/1.txt).
- In the third example filepath_overwrite the target file has the content of the second source files (/jade/out2/1.txt).
You can also set
instead of the above setting
Example with file_spec
Example: transfer from local file system to WebDAV server
First we make some global profiles for local to WebDAV transfer.
The profile copy_local2webdav will be included in further profiles