Please look at http://www.sos-berlin.com/doc/en/jade/JADE%20Parameter%20Reference.pdf for an overview about all parameters.
Example: transfer from WebDAV server to local file system:
First we make some global profiles for WebDAV to local transfer.
The profile copy_webdav2local will be included in further profiles
Example with file_path
In the file_path option you can enter a list of source files.
- If the option source_dir is empty then these files must have absolute paths from the viewpoint of the WebDAV server (e.g. DocumentRoot setting in apache).
- If the option source_dir is not empty then these files must have paths relative to the source_dir directory. In this example we have two files with the same name (/jade/out/1.txt and /jade/out2/1.txt).
After the transfer they are only one file /tmp/test/jade/in/1.txt in the target directory.
This is a special situation but a good example to discuss the different behaviour depending on the options overwrite_files (default:yes) and append_files (default:no).
Here we have three profiles:
- In the first example filepath_append the target file has the content of both source files.
The second transfer of /jade/out2/1.txt appends the already existing target file /tmp/test/jade/in/1.txt which was created after the first transfer of /jade/out/1.txt.
- In the second example filepath_no_overwrite the target file has the content of the first source files (/jade/out/1.txt).
The second transfer of /jade/out2/1.txt is skipped because /tmp/test/jade/in/1.txt already exists after the first transfer of /jade/out/1.txt.
- In the third example filepath_overwrite the target file has the content of the second source files (/jade/out2/1.txt).
The second transfer of /jade/out2/1.txt overwrites the target file /tmp/test/jade/in/1.txt from the first transfer of /jade/out/1.txt.
You can also set
instead of the above setting
Example with file_spec
The file_spec option expects a regular expression to select files from the directory which is set by the source_dir option.
In the following first profile filespec we want to transfer all files from /jade/out which are ending with .txt.
In the second profile recursive the recursive (default:no) is used to transfer all files from subdirectories of source_dir.
Example: transfer from local file system to WebDAV server
First we make some global profiles for local to WebDAV transfer.
The profile copy_local2webdav will be included in further profiles