- You can mount a drive when starting JobScheduler using net.exe.
- This requires that the JobScheduler starts with administrator privileges.
- Therefore it is required that the JobScheduler service is assigned an administrator account.
Assign the JobScheduler service an administrator account
- After the installation the JobScheduler service is assigned the local system account.
- The name of the JobScheduler service is sos_scheduler_[ ].
- We assume in the following that the JobScheduler has the Id scheduler.
- You can use the sc.exe to change the JobScheduler service account.
- The user domain\domain-admin must have the "log on as a service" permission. Otherwise you will receive the error 1069.
- To add the permission for log in as a service to an account see http://technet.microsoft.com/en-en/library/cc739424.
Configure the JobScheduler
Please add some lines of code to the script function in the file config/scheduler.xml.
The JobScheduler without administrator privileges doesn't start after you added these lines.
The more complete xml structure of scheduler.xml looks like this: