- Multiple instances of JobScheduler can run on the same server.
- You would have to take into account that the JobScheduler ID and the communication ports for TCP and UDP are unique for each instance.
- If different JobScheduler instances are using the same database then it is important that the respective JobScheduler ID of these instances is unique.
- This is true for JobScheduler instances that are operated independently, e.g. for a integration and production environment.
- This does not apply to clustered JobScheduler instances that would use the same JobScheduler ID. However, it makes little sense to set-up a JobScheduler cluster with multiple instances on the same host.
- The JobScheduler ID and the communication port are configured in the scheduler.xml file.
- The JobScheduler Universal Agent can be operated in multiple instances on the same host, see JobScheduler Universal Agent - Running multiple instances