- Release Type: LTS Maintenance Release
- Release 1.12 is a Long Term Support Release, see How long will you support the different versions of JobScheduler and YADE?
- LTS Maintenance releases are provided for subscribers of Long Term Support for three years after the Last Public Maintenance Release date until the end of life of branch 1.12.
- For details see Product Life Cycle Management
- Date of shipment: approx. 2019-08-15
- No major features are introduced, this release includes exclusively bug-fixes and minor features that are designed to be free from side effects.
- This release includes bug-fixes starting from Release 1.12.0
- For additional information see our Release Policies
|Key||T||Sub-Tasks||Linked Issues||Fix Version/s||P||Summary||Status||Resolution|
|SET-170||1.12.10||Setup should allow to use Windows service passwords that include double quotes||Open||Unresolved|
|JS-1833||JOC-675||1.12.10||An event should be sent if an order is started||Open||Unresolved|
|JS-1767||1.12.10||PowerShell CLI should support integrated security||Open||Unresolved|
|JOC-707||1.12.10||JOC Cockpit for Windows should remove temporary deployment directories||Open||Unresolved|
|JOC-706||JOC-682 , JOC-705||1.12.10||Manage Agent Cluster configuration for file watching||Resolved||Fixed|
|JOC-705||JOC-706||1.12.10||"Edit Agent Cluster" option should work with Process Class||Dismissed||Duplicate|
|JITL-558||1.12.10||SSH job should not try to open an SFTP channel||Open||Unresolved|