The History Viewer is designed to meet the following use cases:
- As a tool for Support Teams
- The automatic screen update function and clear indicator of file transfer operation end status means that Support Teams can be informed of the status of completed operations at a glance and initiate action accordingly.
- The high configurability of the History Viewer allows flexible configuration of the operations shown - for example to follow transfers for particular Mandants or file transfer targets.
- Access records for particular file transfer operations
- Provide information jobs that have been run for a particular Mandant
- File Transfer Information Retrieval / Debugging
What is the History Viewer
The History Viewer is installed on the server alongside the JobScheduler providing the Background Service. It accesses the Background Service database and presents the information on a table.