SAP integration as outlined below is intended for interoperability with SAP R3 systems. This will not become available for JS1, i.e. for JobScheduler 1.x releases.
- JobScheduler does not provide a specific SAP Plugin nor is JobScheduler certified by SAP
- A feature proposal is available, please add your comments and vote for this feature:
Jira server SOS JIRA columns key,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution serverId 6dc67751-9d67-34cd-985b-194a8cdc9602 key JS-1308
- Proposed Integration Scenario
- Integration with SAP NetWeaver
- Full support of the BC-XBP interface inclduding the functionality
- Job definition
- Job control
- Job deletion
- Starting jobs (using immediate start)
- Canceling active jobs
- Accessing information about jobs (status, logs, etc.)
- Accessing information about SAP Job Scheduling System resources
- Current Integration Scenarios
- In fact you can run jobs on the supported platforms that would access SAP modules by individually developed Java jobs that use SAP RFCs.
- Frequent scenarios include JobScheduler to be integrated by file watching for incoming and outgoing files.
- JobScheduler has been integrated with Tivoli Workload Scheduler Master for an SAP environment, see Controlling JobScheduler with a Tivoli Workload Scheduler Master. This solution is available and would replace TWS Agents by JobScheduler instances for improved flexibility.
- Community Effort
- This feature requires funding for development and for the commercial certification process
- Interested parties can support this feature by specifying requirements and by providing access to their SAP test environments