- Feature Life Cycle Management includes that released features may eventually be replaced by new functions, i.e. they are subject to a Deprecation Cycle:
- the Deprecation Cycle is performed for features that previously have been subject to a Development Cycle.
- This article describes
- the policy for handling of deprecation and minimizing the impact on users.
- the mapping to the respective status in the Change Management System.
- Further resources for life cycle management
- for the overall Product Life Cycle see Release Policy - Product Life Cycle Management
- for information about release availability and maintenance see Release Policy - Platform availability and support