The difference between dynamic and static assignment of the intended Subagent Cluster is about the fact that
- The Job Instruction is assigned a Subagent Expression.
- This includes to select an Agent Cluster.
- This includes to specify an expression indicating the Subagent Cluster.
- The ForkList Instruction requires a single job or other instruction to be used as the first node in the block instruction.
- The JS7 - Fork-Join Instruction cannot be used as the first node within the ForkList Instruction. It can be used with any later node.
The same error handling applies as for the JS7 - ForkList-Join Instruction.