- The directory can hold a number of license keys that are added from *.pem certificate files.
- License keys specify a validity period from a start date and an expiration date. Licenses are not valid before the start date is reached and beyond their expiration date.
- See JS7 - How to check the Expiration Date of a License Key
- During license check JOC Cockpit will apply the license key that is valid for the current date and that specifies an expiration date that is furthest in the future.
- Users can add a license file to the indicated directory and can use the Check License link to force a license check.
- A number of license files can be present in this directory. License files with newer license keys can be copied to this directory and will be applied with the next license check either on startup of JOC Cockpit or by use of the Check License link.
- If no license file is found in the indicated directory then use of the Open Source License is assumed.