- JS7 JOC Cockpit can be configured to interface with Git repositories to store and to rollout its configuration objects such as workflows and jobs.
- Configuration objects can be versioned (tagged) with Git and can be rolled out to different JS7 environments via Git. This allows to create and to test workflows in a development environment and to perform rollouts to a production environment by use of a Git repository.
- A connection to a Git repository is considered an additional option to manage versions and rollouts of JS7 configuration objects.
- The Git Repository Interface is made available in two steps:
Display feature availability StartingFromRelease 2.3.0
- Release 2.3.0: Make JS7 objects available from the file system to allow use of Git tools.
Jira server SOS JIRA columns key,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution serverId 6dc67751-9d67-34cd-985b-194a8cdc9602 key JOC-1144
- Release 2.4.0: Offer the GUI functionality from JOC Cockpit to manage JS7 objects with Git.