- JS7 offers notification in case provides notifications in the event of failed jobs and workflows. Notifications can similarly also be sent in case of warnings or the successful execution of jobs and workflows.
- Notifications are based on ongoing monitoring by the JOC Cockpit with the JS7 - Monitor Service and are visualized from in the JS7 - Monitor view. This includes:
- to monitor monitoring the availability of the Controller and Agents,
- to monitor monitoring the execution of workflow workflows and jobs.
- Notifications are forwarded by one of the following means:
- by e-mail, see see the JS7 - Notification - Configuration Element MailFragment and JS7 - How to set up e-mail notification for failed jobs article for more information.
- by use of using a System Monitor Agent for passive checks, see see the JS7 - Notification - Configuration Element CommandFragment article.
- by use of by using a Java Message Queue product, such as Apache MQ, see the JS7 - Notification - Configuration Element JMSFragment article for more information.
- Notifications are managed from the Configuration->Notification sub-view in the JOC Cockpit.
|Display children header|