- Basically the same explanations as for the Windows version of the job applyapplies.
- Line 7: The PowerShell has to be invoked with
pwsh. Consider that any subsequent PowerShell commands are quoted within a string that starts with line 3 7 and that ends with line 29.
- As the string is using a single quote all subsequent PowerShell commands make use of double quotes when required.
- You could apply a different quoting style, however, quotes have to be consistent.
- Line 8: As an example a PowerShell profile is invoked that provides the variables for URL and credentials to access the JOC Cockpit REST Web Service. Such profiles can be stored in different locations and can be invoked automatically by