- Release Type: Vulnerability Maintenance Release
- Date of Shipment: 2020-06-10
- This release brings bug-fixes for vulnerabilities of log4j and JobScheduler releases 1.13.3 to 1.13.4. We recommend that users of JobScheduler 1.13 install this release. All bug-fixes are included with Release 1.13.4.
- The vulnerability issues in this release mainly apply to third party components as e.g. log4j2 that are used by JobScheduler Master and JOC Cockpit. All vulnerabilities are considered of minor or medium relevance. One vulnerability concerns use of the JOE job editor that is deprecated as its functionality has been migrated to JOC Cockpit.
- See complete Release 1.13.4