JS7 is designed for performance, resilience and security.
- The system architecture System Architecture section provides an overview of componentsproducts, platforms and typical set-up scenarios.
- The implementation architecture Implementation Architecture section explains the working of JS7 including cluster operation.
- The security architecture Security Architecture section explains:
- the use of certificates for secure communication,
- the use of digital signatures for secure deployment of workflows and jobs.