- Implementation with Apache Message Queue
- Possibly implemented for JobScheduler that would run the respective YADE jobs based on events as the receipt of messages.
- Detailed specification required.
- As a prerequisite the YADE configuration is moved towards an XML format that allows later on to be assembled from XML fragments
Jira server SOS JIRA columns key,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution serverId 6dc67751-9d67-34cd-985b-194a8cdc9602 key JADE-313
- Development of this feature is addressed with
Jira server SOS JIRA columns key,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution serverId 6dc67751-9d67-34cd-985b-194a8cdc9602 key YADE-313127
- Authentication of JobScheduler components makes use of Apache Shiro. The same would apply to YADE compoents.
- YADE Client authentication with LDAP.
- YADE Background Service History GUI supports LDAP authentication.
- This component will be available with Release 1.8.0
- JOC should support LDAP
- This could be part of a major re-write of JOC that is envisaged for the next months, see JOC - Cockpit - Planning
- We are currently in the process of collecting requirements for a new JOC Cockpit.
- YADE does not support to transfer files to multiple destinations, see Can YADE use mutliple multiple destinations for file transfer?
- YADE does not support the configuration management of routing rules for a publish-subscribe model