- There is no changes to be done in your JobScheduler configuration (Jobs, Job Chains, etc.) in order to get this solution working. You have to add the corresponding Job Chains for the monitoring but do not have to modify your current ones.
- The whole architecture lies at JobScheduler side and the solution is then independent from the monitor that the alerts are sent to. The solution works for every monitor that can receive passive checks.
- Processing of Jobs and Job Chains in JobScheduler is not affected or modified by the monitoring, neither in sense of performance nor in sense of stability.
- The level of detail in a message of a Service in the System Monitor is much higher with this solution. JobScheduler logs very exact what the error is about and this information is sent as a passive check to the specific Service, which shows the log message in its messagethat JobScheduler logged.
- The criticality of an error is immediately recognized in the System Monitor. JobScheduler has all information about errors and this information is sorted out and sent to different Services in the System Monitor for every specific case. Through this feature, the Service Desk is immediately able to set its priority for recovering errors. It does not have the same Criticality to recover an error of Performance (low) than when Documents could not be generated (high). Here you go a representation of this feature: