- Error handling includes measures to cope with failed jobs. The default behavior of JS7 is to stop an order with the failed job node and to let the user decide either to resume or to cancel the order.
- In addition, a number of measures for automated error handling are available:
- Fail a workflow based on dynamic job return value,
- Prematurely complete a workflow based on dynamic job return values,
- Retry execution of failed jobs,
- Handle failed jobs by executing recovery jobs.
|Display children header|