If a license exceeds its expiration date then this is displayed from a red popup window in the right hand lower part of JOC Cockpit views.
In this situation the clustering cluster functionality of JOC Cockpit, Controllers and Agents stops working.
- The Manage Controllers/Agents page does not offer
- to manage Controller Clusters,
- to manage Agent Clusters.
- Standalone Agents can still be managed from JOC Cockpit. However, a Controller configured for cluster operation will deny to perform any operation on Agents.
What to do if the License Key did expire?
- Do not restart any of JOC Cockpit, Controller or Agents.
- Keep cool, we are here to help. Get in contact with SOS using our ticket system at https://support.sos-berlin.com, by phone or by sending e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org