- Release Type: Vulnerability Maintenance Release
- Date of Shipment: 2022-01-11
- This release brings bug-fixes for third party vulnerabilities and a fixes and features for JS7. We recommend that users of JobScheduler 2.x install this release.
- The vulnerability issues in this release exclusively apply to third party components that are used by the JS7 Controller, Agent and JOC Cockpit. All vulnerabilities are considered of minor relevance.
- See complete Release 2.2.1
|Key||T||Sub-Tasks||Linked Issues||Fix Version/s||P||Summary||Status||Resolution||cve-id|