- Release Type: Vulnerability Maintenance Release
- Date of Shipment: 2020-02-04
- This release brings bug-fixes for vulnerabilities of log4j and JobScheduler releases 1.12 to 1.12.11. We recommend that users of JobScheduler 1.12 with Long Term Support subscription install this release, see Product Life Cycle. Users without Long Term Support should consider to switch to a current release starting from Release 1.13.3. This is a maintenance release based on Release 1.12.12.
- The vulnerability issues in this release exclusively apply to JobScheduler functionalities in JOC Cockpit that are available for users with a valid account, they are not relevant for operation of JobScheduler Master and Agents.
- See complete Release 1.12.12
|Key||T||Sub-Tasks||Linked Issues||Fix Version/s||P||Summary||Status||Resolution||cve-id|