- Is it possible for a workflow
Arunning in Controller
Ato add orders to a workflow
Brunning for Controller
- Use of the JS7 - AddOrder Instruction allows to select workflows operated for the current Controller only.
- The JS7 - AddOrder Instruction by design is focused on use with the current Controller.
- The JS7 - REST Web Service API can be used to add orders to a different Controller:
- The ./orders/add API can be used with an HTTP client.
- The JS7 - PowerShell Module offers the Add-JS7Order cmdlet for use with a job that creates orders in a configurable Controller.